Which filter is best for your Quooker?
Depending on how you value the quality of your drinking water and your kitchen appliances, you may want to consider a filtration solution for better tasting beverages and to remove the problems caused by lime scale deposits.
|Dispenser type||Retro fit to your Quooker only
||Retro fit to your mains & Quooker||Retro fit to your mains tap, Quooker, steamer, fridge freezer or coffee machine|
|Product name||Everpure Claris Medium||Everpure Claris Large||Everpure Claris Extra Large|
|Metals: Lead & copper|
|Better tasting cold drinks|
|Better tasting hot drinks|
|No more lime scale deposits|
|Some finer points|
|Cartridge lifetime||12 months||12 months||12 months|
|Capacity||Varies based on PPM and bypass levels||Varies based on PPM and bypass levels||Varies based on PPM and bypass levels|
|Cartridge fits vertically & horizontally|
Your Quooker Warranty
Quooker is not warrantied against scale damage which is worth noting given this damage can be avoided.
- How to de-scale your Quooker aerator and nozzle
- How to filter drinking water at home
- Free Quooker installation ….
- Good kitchen design
- Instructional video: How to connect a Quooker boiling water tap to a water filter
- How to turn your kitchen mixer into a filtered & non filtered water dispenser
- VIDEO: Quooker & lime scale reducing filter installation
- Why Everpure Water Filters are one of the best on the market
- How hard water or limescale can affect your kitchen appliances or Quooker boiling water tap
- Time to check the quality of your water with this online tool from Thames Water