65% agree that restaurants who offer filtered water are likely to serve better quality food
As water filtration specialists and providers of Everpure water filtration solutions we draw upon Everpure’s research to determine the overall attitude and desires that our water concerned individual has towards the quality of water in your home or restaurant.
Everpure’s restaurant research reveals the following:
- Over 65% of consumers agree to strongly agree that restaurants that filter their water are likely to have better quality food and beverages.
- 74% of consumers feel that it is somewhat to extremely important for restaurants to filter their drinking water
- 55% of consumers are more inclined to eat at a restaurant that filters their drinking water
- 73% are more likely to order a beverage made with water if they know the restaurant filters their water
|of consumers want to know that a restaurant uses a drinking water system|
Our services and lime scale filtration solutions not only have an environmental cost saving but also work to prolong the life of your kitchen appliances, including Quooker boiling water tap.
Find out more
Call us on: 020 7503 9003 or email us at email@example.com
- Which filter is best for your Quooker?
- How to filter drinking water at home
- Why Everpure Water Filters are one of the best on the market
- How hard water or limescale can affect your kitchen appliances or Quooker boiling water tap
- Today at Hotelympia 2012 where we met HouseWater.com
- Why water filtration is good for your home
- Descaling your espresso machine … and the effects of limescale
- Teasmith in Spitafields brews the perfect cup of tea
- Are Water Filters really worth it?
- How does Everpure’s Claris Water Filter stand up to filtering so much water?