VIDEO: Quooker & lime scale reducing filter installation
We supply & install Quooker boiling water taps with a lime scale reducing filters, as standard
Watch the video to see a typical First Class Water installation of a Quooker boiling water tap with lime scale reducing filter that also serves:
1. The Quooker boiling water tap
3. Ice maker within the fridge freezer
4. The mains tap water supply (for filtered drinking water)
Quooker boiling water tap with everpure claris
In this instance we fitted an Everpure Claris XL, fitted horizontally and inside the kitchen sink unit. This installation has been optimised to retain a fully functional drawer unit whilst being out of sight.
Another slick out of sight ‘back to tap’ water filtration installation. And another happy customer.
WHY CONNECT A FILTER
After 2 or 3 years of use your Quooker boiling water tap will start to show the signs of lime-scale build-up on the following Quooker elements:
1. Inside the tank
2. On the tap
3. On the pressure relieve valve
QUOOKER MAINTENANCE AND FILTRATION
To avoid lime scale corrosion and help look after your Quooker we typically connect your boiling water tap to a commercial grade filter, the Everpure Claris Water Filter which will also connect to your mains water to give you the extra convenience of having filtered water on tap.
This entry was posted by Angela on October 21, 2012 at 7:56 am, and is filed under Back to tap installations, Case studies, Everpure, Filtered tap water drinks, Lime scale, No more bottled water, Quooker, YouTube. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
- TwinTaps are now in stock …
- How to de-scale your Quooker aerator and nozzle
- Free Quooker installation ….
- Good kitchen design
- Instructional video: How to connect a Quooker boiling water tap to a water filter
- How to turn your kitchen mixer into a filtered & non filtered water dispenser
- Why Everpure Water Filters are one of the best on the market
- How hard water or limescale can affect your kitchen appliances or Quooker boiling water tap
- Which filter is best for your Quooker?
- Why water filtration is good for your home