We support Everpure’s “Green” Movement With the installation of Commercial-Grade Drinking Water Systems
As Water Specialists we too fully support Everpure’s “Green” movement with the installation of commercial grade drinking water systems.
Lets hope us Brits continue to see the many benefits of a ‘no more bottled’ water nation.
As cities across the US -from San Francisco to Ann Arbor, Mich. to Salt Lake City have officially banned government expenditures on wasteful bottled water, Americans are getting the message loud and clear:
- Bottled water is expensive, not necessarily cleaner than tap water, and is fraught with overwhelming environmental concerns.
- Properly filtered, tap water can be both healthful and delicious, and is more economical than bottled water.
The drawbacks of bottled water are as undeniable as the benefits of tap water. In addition to often costing more per gallon than gasoline, bottled water is subject to less-stringent government standards for quality than tap water. And the bottles themselves (made from petroleum) create pollution as they are manufactured and then discarded. Tap water, on the other hand, is subject to strict quality standards, and is delivered to the home without trucks, ships, or trains, costing just pennies.
Still, despite its benefits, tap water can be improved in both quality and taste via discreetly-installed under counter drinking water systems. Everpure, LLC, the leading drinking water filtration supplier to restaurants nationwide, has developed a line of commercial-grade water filtration systems designed to improve the quality and taste of tap water in the home.
Unfiltered tap water may contain a wide array of contaminants, such as lead, asbestos and giardia, which can pose serious health risks. Home drinking water filtration systems are an effective and efficient way to remove contaminants from tap water and obtain quality drinking water without contributing to the environmental turmoil created by the consumption of bottled water. Everpure offers a wide range of such systems, each certified by the world’s leading third-party testing agencies to not only meet, but to exceed the highest standards for drinking water quality.
“As more and more governments and private establishments move to eliminate the environmental impact of bottled water, more and more homeowners will want to follow suit,” said Eleni Yianas, director of residential marketing for Everpure.
“Everpure drinking water filtration makes it easy to enjoy fresh, delicious water, while protecting our valuable natural resources from the bane of the bottle.”
Everpure drinking water filtration systems are certified to filter the most common contaminants that may be found in tap water, including:
- Parasitic cysts
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Oxidized minerals
Certain Everpure drinking water systems also remove:
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- MTBE (Methyl tertiary-butyl ether)
- Which filter is best for your Quooker?
- How to filter drinking water at home
- VIDEO: Quooker & lime scale reducing filter installation
- Why Everpure Water Filters are one of the best on the market
- Today at Hotelympia 2012 where we met HouseWater.com
- Why water filtration is good for your home
- Descaling your espresso machine … and the effects of limescale
- Teasmith in Spitafields brews the perfect cup of tea
- Are Water Filters really worth it?
- 65% agree that restaurants who offer filtered water are likely to serve better quality food