My renovated Kitchen £0
How much did you spend on your kitchen rennovation?
Well! you will be surprised at the cost of mine, all made from recycled or gifted goods it cost around £5.
1. Counter – recycled table top & solid oak
2. Washer / Dryer – AEG, gift from flat purchase
3. Fridge Freezer – Fisher & Paykal, web freelance job exchange
4. Floor – concrete & layed on the back of a City job (London E1)
5. Sink & taps – original from the 60′s
6. Sink base – wooden frame made for purpose with white panel put on the front. I probably paid for the panel £5
7. Cabinet – for cutlery, cups & plates – a chest of drawers from my brothers old flat. Mahogony, gorgeous
8. Cooker & oven – Zanussi freestanding from freecycle
9. Filtered tap water – from First Class Water
I will however be renovating my flat again, but this time I shall probably be paying for a few things, e.g. Epoxy resin floor throughout. Having said that, I have been given a Gaggenau Steamer and Oven so that will be going in for sure.
My design style: No high cabinets, solid wood, white washed walls & all to compliment the view from the kitchen window .. The Gherkin, London, E1.