Good kitchen design
Deserves good water filtration
We work with some of the finest kitchen companies to improve the quality of water from dispensing appliances
UK mains water is hard, and often lime scale deposits on our kitchen appliances cause them to breakdown. Which is why we believe that great kitchens deserve great water filtration: This ensures great tasting beverages and protects equipment from lime scale deposits
Working with commercial grade water filters we are able to connect all of ones kitchen appliances to the one water filter, making a neat job of every water filtration installation we carry out.
Appliances we connect to the one commercial grade water filter include:
This entry was posted by Angela on December 12, 2012 at 9:16 am, and is filed under Back to tap installations, Barista, Good kitchen design, Lime scale, No more bottled water, Quooker, UK water, Water filtration. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
- Which Quooker filter?
- The Quooker red light and what it means to you
- TwinTaps are now in stock …
- How to de-scale your Quooker aerator and nozzle
- Free Quooker installation ….
- Instructional video: How to connect a Quooker boiling water tap to a limescale removing water filter
- How to turn your kitchen mixer into a filtered & non filtered water dispenser
- VIDEO: Quooker & lime scale reducing filter installation
- How hard water or limescale can affect your kitchen appliances or Quooker boiling water tap
- Why water filtration is good for your home