How to make ‘Eco friendly’ lemonade .. celebrating filtered tap & Quooker tap water
So! i asked our Twitter peeps what their favourite summertime drink is: With a view to making it the following week.
The majority came back with ‘lemonade‘. Now, don’t get me wrong, I love my organic produce and shop at some of London’s finest grocery’s; The Grocery on Kingsland Road, WholeFoods, Leila’s Deli shop, Lidgates, The Boundary etc. But never have I made a juice from 100% raw ingredients.
Watch and learn .. How I made lemonade using the Quooker boiling water tap.
How to make Eco friendly lemonade
4 lemons juiced
3 – 4 cups of chilled filtered tap water
1 cup of sugar syrup
First of all, make the sugar syrup
1 cup of filtered boiling water – we use a Quooker tap
1 cup of sugar – organic of course
Mix your filtered boiling tap water with the sugar until dissolved & set to one side until needed. Simple!
Then .. combine ingredients for tasty lemonade
Now add your lemon juice, sugar syrup & 3 – 4 cups of cold filtered tap water to a pitcher, give it a taste test & refrigerate for 30 mins.
Perfect! Serve with ice & a few lemon slices.
Within a previous YouTube clip i made an iced elderflower drink using Rocks cordial, however, nudged by QuookerUK to make elderflower cordial from scratch I have embarked on making future summer drinks from raw ingredients .. and believe me this is a first and I welcome that nudge.
This entry was posted by Angela on June 17, 2011 at 4:51 pm, and is filed under Back to tap installations, Everpure, Filtered tap water drinks, Good kitchen design, Quooker, UK water, YouTube. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Which filter is best for your Quooker?
- TwinTaps are now in stock …
- How to de-scale your Quooker aerator and nozzle
- How to filter drinking water at home
- Free Quooker installation ….
- Good kitchen design
- Instructional video: How to connect a Quooker boiling water tap to a limescale removing water filter
- VIDEO: Quooker & lime scale reducing filter installation
- Why Everpure Water Filters are one of the best on the market
- How hard water or limescale can affect your kitchen appliances or Quooker boiling water tap