Instructional video: How to connect a Quooker boiling water tap to a limescale removing water filter
In this movie you will be taken through how to fit a limescale removing water filter to a Quooker boiling water tap (PRO3-VAQ).
In this instance the movie was made for a client in Bratislava who will be doing the installation themselves.
Note: Connecting your Quooker to a water filter should really only be attempted if familiar with this type of installation.
Contents of the package sent to our client in Bratislava
- Quooker boiling water tap
- Omnipure Water Filter Cartridge
- Omnipure Water Filter head
- Blue tubing / John Guest
- Pressure release valve
- Drill piece
- Relevant connectors
To find out morE
If you have any questions please fire them off to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 020 7377 8563
This entry was posted by Angela on November 1, 2012 at 12:54 pm, and is filed under Barista, Case studies, Filtered tap water drinks, Good kitchen design, Lime scale, Omnipure, Quooker, UK water, Water filtration, YouTube. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
- The Quooker red light and what it means to you
- Which Quooker filter?
- TwinTaps are now in stock …
- How to de-scale your Quooker aerator and nozzle
- Free Quooker installation ….
- Good kitchen design
- VIDEO: Quooker & lime scale reducing filter installation
- How hard water or limescale can affect your kitchen appliances or Quooker boiling water tap
- Teasmith in Spitafields brews the perfect cup of tea
- How does Everpure’s Claris Water Filter stand up to filtering so much water?