Another quality ‘Back to tap’ installation
This is a seamless integration of an Everpure Water Filter with Quooker and mains drinking water tap.
It is what we call a ‘Back to tap’ installation.
In this instance we connected the filter to the Quooker and the mains tap water supply.
You’ll have to look hard to see the water filter, but its there, looking all sleak. We call this a seamless integration of appliance with water filter .
We work to ensure your water is treated specific to the appliances served with your Everpure Claris Water filter solution and tailored to the regions water properties.
Water is the most important resource in both our homes and the catering industry, with nearly every hot or cold drink and dish requiring water.
The Claris Water XL filter from First Class Water reduces limescale, heavy metals and chemicals such as chlorine, working to improve the life span and functionality of each catering machine it feeds and improves the quality of drinks and food.
Whether you are looking to improve the quality of water to your Quooker, boiling water tap, coffee machine, vending machine, combination ovens, steamers or American style fridge freeze, the Claris Water filter XL offers an effective, commercial grade water filter that can be connected to a total of 5 appliances with any one filter installation; making it a cost effective solution.
To find out more visit:
Author: Angela Kennedy, Marketing
- TwinTaps are now in stock …
- How to de-scale your Quooker aerator and nozzle
- How to filter drinking water at home
- Free Quooker installation ….
- Good kitchen design
- Instructional video: How to connect a Quooker boiling water tap to a water filter
- How to turn your kitchen mixer into a filtered & non filtered water dispenser
- VIDEO: Quooker & lime scale reducing filter installation
- Why Everpure Water Filters are one of the best on the market
- How hard water or limescale can affect your kitchen appliances or Quooker boiling water tap